These are my thoughts about how rankeds conquest it is right now.
P.S: Some picks I do place them more based on my opinion rather than what I see on conquest. I do this because sometimes those picks are not picked lately, and I dont consider that theyre bad because of that, like Set for example, I dont see many Set picks lately yet I think he is really good still. Camazotz I place him in S+ because of community opinion rather than mine, because I think he is just the same shit, that outsustains everyone and he has 0 cc, he just has dmg, I think that a loooot of picks are better than him.
-Totally Broken. Picking gods on this tier would reward you with really high chances of winning.
-Best gods right here. 1st picks/bans
-Gods that are really strong and should be taken into consideration if S+ are banned. (some might be 1st or 2nd picks/bans aswell)
-Mostly your meta picks. They rarely get ban and usually are good choices with/against any comp.
-Some of these gods may have more or less the same potential that S- picks have, but seemes a bit weaker. Kinda cant be on/against any comp
- Average. These gods are 'balanced', or situational. They may seem to be powerful against some gods of higher tier or at some point of the game, but doesn't mean they are as good as that every single game. or during the whole game.
- Not Bad, but not good either. These gods can be picked, but it's risky. Some are not that hard to counter.
- Bad. I don't think these gods should win a single game if you are facing a good enemy team.
- Welcome to the Anubis tier, or worst god in the game :D
- Instaloss (None in Ranked)