**Special Notes**: You might be surprised about some gods being really low or some being really high. This thoughts are based around Odin and Hades buffs (Bastet even). These buffs made them too strong rn, and gods with low mobility, heals, or receiving nerfs are going down in the tierlist imo (Isis is the perfect example of this).
-Totally Broken. Picking gods on this tier would reward you with really high chances of winning.
-Best gods right here. 1st picks/bans
-Gods that are really strong and should be taken into consideration if S+ are banned. (some might be 1st or 2nd picks/bans aswell)
-Mostly your meta picks. They rarely get ban and usually are good choices with/against any comp.
-Some of these gods may have more or less the same potential that S- picks have, but seemes a bit weaker. Kinda cant be on/against any comp
- Average. These gods are 'balanced', or situational. They may seem to be powerful against some gods of higher tier, but doesn't mean they are as good as that every single game.
- Not Bad, but not good either. These gods can be picked, but it's risky. Some are not that hard to counter.
- Bad. I don't think these gods should win a single game if you are facing a good enemy team.
- Welcome to the Anubis tier, or worst god in the game :D
- Instaloss (None in Ranked)